Sunday, April 5, 2020

Watch Amy Schumers Uproarious I Feel Pretty Trailer

Amy Schumer uncovers her true beauty with the help of a minor head injury in the hilarious new trailer for I Feel Pretty. The actress premiered the clip on Ellen,and the trailer begins at the 1:23 mark.

In I Feel Pretty, Schumer plays Renee, a woman whos always wanted to be undeniably pretty but struggles with body image issues. Even a baby shakes her confidence when he starts crying during a game of peek-a-boo. However, after falling off a stationary bike in a spin class, Renee suddenly sees herself as supermodel-gorgeous, even though her appearance hasnt changed.

In my mind, I [as Renee] am Gisele, I am one the Jenner-Kardashians, gorgeous, Schumer explained to Ellen DeGeneres.

Imbued with a new sense of self-confidence, Renee begins remaking her life with a new boyfriend (played by Rory Scovel) and a new job. During an interview for a position in the fashion industry, Renee stuns her potential employers by saying with absolute sincerity, Modeling is an option for me, but its not who I am.

Its a really funny and sweet movie that I think will make us all feel better, Schumer told DeGeneres. It made me feel better to play the role.

I Feel Pretty also stars Michelle Williams, Naomi Campbell, Busy Philipps, Tom Hopper and Aidy Bryant. Abby Kohn and Marc Silverstein wrote and directed the film, which opens June 29th.


Watch Amy Schumers Uproarious I Feel Pretty Trailer

No comments:

Post a Comment